Friday, September 18, 2009

an sms ..........sirf an sms

My mobile showed me an sms which is felt something special to me.........
sms....goes like.........
A ship is safe is at seashore,but it is actually made not for that........
.........You may not feel special things init..because this type messages are more in mobile ruling world.........But sometimes......some words......some occassions...........i will be in grip of that.......hey agin & again laziness grabbing me........i know i have to go...............i have to start my missions..........................

2 comments:

  1. Quite true.. Anyhow what i have to day is Don't be lazy, Sail ahead conquer the seas... Be a pirate king..**wink** and do write more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie........thanks for comments...

    ReplyDelete